Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Plastic Came Off

Judah was very disturbed today during lunch. He kept trying to explain to me that the plastic had come off of his lip. The what? The plastic. He was pretty frustrated that I didn't know what was hurting him.

I finally figured out that Judah was trying to tell me that he had pulled some loose skin off of his top lip. It hurt. He needed a band aid.

He has been wearing this on his lip for over an hour now. I can't take him seriously when he comes to tell me something. I hope this doesn't become a "thing".

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious, jess! i read the post and the picture wouldn't come up at first... so i was just imagining what he looked like... and then the picture magically appeared! made me laugh out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!!! He has grown up!!! Awwww!!!! I love your blog!!!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete