Friday, June 11, 2010

Judahisms


Judah usually drags me out of bed in the morning. This morning, he decided to be a little sneaky. I could hear him come into my room, but I decided to pretend to be sleeping because I wanted to see how he was going to bring me into the world of wakefulness this time. It was classic.

Judah tiptoed to the foot of the bed where Will and I were "sound asleep". I could feel him pulling the blankets off of my feet and crawling onto the bed. He then found his way under the covers and not so stealthily made his way directly on top of me, laying belly to belly and face to face. I opened my eyes, and the words out of this four year old's mouth were:

"Well, isn't this a bit of a coincidence?"

Thirteen hours later, and I am still laughing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm laughing so hard!! You'll be so glad you blogged this some day, and I bet you'll laugh just as hard in twenty years as you did today! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That is exactly how Paul wakes me EVERY morning! (What a great kid!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is amazingly funny. Jess, you have a beautiful family. please adopt me :-)

    ReplyDelete