Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Six Months Across the Board

Liam was a little late getting his six month appointment, but we finally got him in! We like to make comparisons. Yep. Go ahead and let us know how poor our parenting skills are. We can take it. Anyhow, here is what we got:

Judah Roderick:
At his sixth month appointment, Judah weighed 16 pounds and six ounces. He was 26 inches long, and his head was 44.4 centimeters.
Mayah Evangeline:At six months, Mayah weighed 20 pounds and eight ounces. She was 28 inches long, and her head was 44.5 centimeters.
Liam Garrison:


At six months, Liam is 19 pounds and three ounces. He is 27.5 inches long, and his head is 44.6 inches.
It is astounding to me how different all of my children look. Who are these kids? Judah is our little squirt. He didn't weigh what Mayah and Liam did at six months until he was twelve months old. He was still wearing 6 to 12 month shorts when he was two. Liam and Mayah were both in 12 month clothes before six months.
So there you have it: contrast and compare.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I hadn't seen pictures of Liam in awhile. I see Will in his face, especially in the picture of him sitting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at and reading your blog. It helps to stay connected when I do NOT get to see the kids (who cares about you and Will)that often. Did you notice that all three of the kids are on the same blanket?? Maybe we could get together sometime???? I Love you dear niece!
    Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good eye, Aunt Debbie! Every month for the first year, we take a picture of each kid. All of the pictures have been taken with that blanket. I'm not sure why I did it that way. It just seemed like a neat way to keep things consistant. I even had to take the blanket with us for Mayah's six month shot to Aunt Jo's house (you may recognize the furniture in the background).
    Yes, please. We would love to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete