Thursday, October 1, 2009

God's Gift

My sister-in-law, Caitlyn, was over the other day and captured this photo of Judah. I think I like it so much because it is such a picture of innocence. Believe me, Judah is far from innocent! Last night he was taking all of Mayah's clothes out of storage and making a pile to jump in. When I scolded him, he replied, "But I closed the door so you wouldn't see" as though that made it okay. Just this morning he pummeled his sister because he felt it was his turn to read Big Red Barn. Someday those incidents won't be so fresh in my mind. Someday I will see this picture and think, 'What a sweet boy I had.' Someday I will be content in the lies I believe.

1 comment:

  1. I LOL'd at the "But I closed the door" comment! So funny because it wasn't my kid.

    ReplyDelete