Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party

Will and I were invited to a Halloween party by some friends in our small group. Like so often happens in our relationship, neither of us any idea what we were going to do until a few hours before the party began. Will's first goal was to be Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords, but the glasses he had got all bent up when I was popping the lenses out of them on the way to the party. Ooops. So instead, we came up with Party Will. Will was dressed up like he would if he ever agreed to go to parties. My clever man.
I went to WalMart about an hour before the party and threw together my Rocker Jess outfit. Total cost: under $10.


Above is a picture of Party Will and good friend, Hippie Josh. Will really seems to be enjoying his Red Bull.



My friend, Krista, was Sandy from Grease. Cory, Josh's wife, was also a hippie. The girls had lots of fun playing games and dancing.
My favorite costume of the night went to my friend, Kris, and her Mom Jeans.






2 comments:

  1. Will must heart Jemaine as much as I do - too bad the costume didn't work out for him. Check out the new movie he's going to be in -"Gentleman Bronco". Did you see Jace as a bumblebee? It'd be fun to get them (or all kids)together!(?) It's also nice to put a face with the Cory Jacob refers to. I don't think we've met her while visiting Jacob's church.

    ReplyDelete