Monday, November 23, 2009

My Little Comedian

Last night, Judah decided to break out of his normal bedtime routine to play a little joke on Will. When I say little, I mean tiny and almost not even worth calling a joke. When Will came out of the bedroom, he told me what Judah did and explained how hard Judah laughed at himself. I love when a kid laughs at his own joke. Pure joy.

This morning, I heard Judah leave his bedroom and run down the steps to wake up Liam. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and headed down the steps. When Judah heard me coming into the kitchen, he threw open Liam's door and jumped out.

"MAMA!! Last night, Papa said, 'Good night, Buddy.' And I said, 'Good night, Grandma!!' HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!"

"Wow, Judah. That's pretty silly. Why did you call Papa 'Grandma'?"

"I WAS PRETENDING HE WAS GRANDMA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

You get the gist. Maybe the lamest joke of the century. I love that he was waiting all night to tell me this joke. I love that it was the first thing he thought of when he saw me. I love that he giggled so violently.

Man, I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment