Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mayah, Bloody Mayah

Mayah woke up this morning in a puddle of blood. The poor girl evidently gets massive nose bleeds in the middle of the night. Will and I seem to have passed our least desirable traits on to this girl. She gets carsick like me. Sometimes she vomits before we even get to the church, which is barely a ten minute drive. And now she gets Will's nose bleeds. This morning she had blood smeared across her face and caked in her nostrils. Obviously, she could have a lot worse problems. But who wants to wake up in a pool of blood?
I'm not sure my homemaking skills can remove the stains from this butterfly pillow. I guess it gives it character, right? I am just waiting for Judah to ask me why Mayah's butterflies are bleeding.





No comments:

Post a Comment