Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coffins

Before I begin, let me apologize for the quality of the following photos. The camera in my battery is dead, and I had to use my phone to capture this moment.
Judah has found a new favorite place to enjoy his cartoons. A few years ago, Will's dad made us a large blanket chest. It is fantastic, because I really like to have blankets ready at hand whilst I am watching tv. I would have been a prime candidate to receive a snuggie for Christmas, but alas.

Anyway, we have had this chest in our living room for four years. This week, after much Sesame Street watching, Oscar (Judah) has "moved" into this "trash can". He spends a lot of time in there these days. Who needs relax on a real couch when you can snuggle up in a pile of blankets in a coffin-like box? I think it is pretty cute until Mayah wants in there, too. That is when the blood bath ensues. That girl knows how to get what she wants.

1 comment:

  1. It appears to be a cedar box - no worries then with moths hanging around him!

    ReplyDelete