Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Few More Memories

Now that my sister and her daughter, Madeline, have been gone for nearly a month, I have more pictures to share. My mom, sister, and I took our memory cards to Walgreen's before Jenny left and put all of our pictures on one disc. My mom brought the disc up this weekend!
This is a sideways photo of Madeline Rose. It is sideways because I couldn't figure out how to flip it for real (side note: Usual Suspects was on the CW this weekend. I would have been interested to see how they pulled that one off with all of the swearing.)


Liam has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I love them.




This was the evening of our "all cousin birthday party". Madeline fell asleep in Jenny's arms at the supper table.



This was right after Maddie woke up. She was a bit somber and not that into opening her presents. Luckily, she woke up a little just in time for bed.
I miss them already. The worst part is that I don't even know when I will get to see them again. Jenny and Maddie come to visit once or twice a year, which is why we had the all cousin birthday party. Judah and Mayah got to open birthday presents from Aunt Jenny since she won't see them in November, and Liam got some clothes in celebration of his birth. Lily got a bunch of presents, too. We had a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment