Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stevie Rocks My Socks

My cousin, Seth, is dating the most talented photographer in the world. Yep, that's what I said. Deal with it. She is truly amazing! Stevie, who lives in Maryland, was in Omaha to photograph a wedding and drove up to Des Moines just to take pictures of our kids. She did not disappoint. Please check out her blog if you enjoy a great photo.
http://www.stevietblog.com/

This is Judah. He isn't big on posing for a nice picture. Here he was pouting on the steps and Stevie used it to her advantage. I love how big his eyes look.
Here is a picture of Judah during the actual shoot. I love that she got a picture of his missing tooth. What a good looking kid!
Here is Mayah playing around in the house. Don't you just want to squeeze her cheeks?
This is beautiful Liam.
Here is a shot of my three children.
If you come to my house on any given day, you will more than likely encounter one of my children in just a diaper or underwear. So why should Aunt Debbie's house be any different? This is Mayah in her diaper.
I am excited to see the rest of the photos that Stevie took. These were just a few to get me excited, and I am!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Great pictures! I wish I had that kind of talent. Photography and the ability to sing - then I'd be set. I could be a singing photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pix - they are adorable! Our family knows of a person who we refer to as the world's greatest photographer too...it's Jessie's friend Alisa. She took our whole family outside on a cold, windy, early February day and created magic. They were taken in the same vein...not too posed and they turned out great. Love the black & white also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! So artsy!! Hope she and Seth stay together! :)

    ReplyDelete