Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I was recently looking through photos on my phone and came across one that made me giggle all over again. A while back, I was upstairs getting dressed while the kids were undoubtedly watching something on IPTV. As Liam was still only a few months old, I never left him alone for long.

I was gone maybe five minutes when I came back down to a fantastic scene. Judah was bending over his baby brother, putting on the finishing touches. When he noticed me watching from the stairs, he took a step back and presented him in a very Vanna White-like fashion.

Me: What's going on down here, Big Guy?

Judah: I decorated Liam.

Me: Decorated him as a what?

Judah: As a Liam.

I think my favorite part is the Mountain Dew bottle tipped up near the mouth as though he were just sipping away.

Liam has since accompanied me upstairs.

1 comment: