Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Step 1...We could have lots of fun (NKOTB)

Well, where do I begin to blog?? I'm not even sure what to blog about. I think this will be mostly for my own outlet. Who knows if anyone will even read this or be interested in my daily rantings? I guess today we will start with today. I don't have much time, because I just sent my three year old, Judah, to check on my 18 month old who seems to have just awakened from a three and a half hour nap. His two favorite ways to welcome Mayah into the world of awake time are to throw random objects into her bed or to climb into her crib with her and pretend he is in a zoo. I'm not sure which I prefer, really.

Today was like most other days. The kids awakened me at nine and we setteled into some Sesame Street time. I then proceeded to pack all three kids into the SUV to run errands. We had three stops to make: the elementary school, the high school, and my co-coach's house. Each stop was crazier than the next. I'm not sure why I have such high hopes of obedience when I leave the driveway. The two-month old, Liam, is generally not a problem. His awake time is short and seldom. Car rides put him out. It is the 18 month old that I have to worry about. She loves to run free and ignore all harsh-toned corrections. I think I used to be such a snob about moms and their inability to correctly steer their children in the direction of their choosing. I mean, why doesn't that mom just do something about that brat, right? Mayah is harder and harder to steer every day. Judah has his days. Today was a good one for him. Some random teacher at the high school gave him a scotch-a-roo, and his day was made.

Naps are over and the preparation of supper is immenient. Reading over this, I realize that it really is just the rantings of a woman who is a little bored. I'm sure all readers are on the edge of their seats waiting to find out if my kids are naughty tomorrow, eh?

I will do my best to spice up my life in the days to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment